Style-Delights: Winter Style with Coldwater Creek

December 30, 2013

Winter Style with Coldwater Creek

Today's post is the third outfit from my collaboration with Coldwater Creek. (See the post 1 and 2) A bright red cowl sweater, chic herringbone vest and dark wash denim - one of the easiest and effortless winter outfits! This winter Coldwater Creek's cozy sweaters, chic vests and outerwears and classic denim is a must have for anyone who aspires for great style and great quality. For limited time, Coldwater Creek have a great year end sale going with EVERYTHING 50% -60% off! 



I got this fabulous ruana that gets me loads of compliments! The color block version is now 50% off (for just $35!!)
Hope you all are enjoying the Monday of this year. Can't believe 2013 is almost gone!
For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on

6 comments :

  1. You look stunning doll. I hope your Christmas was bliss & your New Year will bring even more happiness and love!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness! I love that vest, especially paired up with red. Totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Jyoti. I think you are a stunning woman with equally stunning style. Have a great year ahead.

    Asta
    Cactus and Cucumber

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that vest! Great outfit! Happy New Year!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article..I am looking so forward to your blogcomment and
    I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty
    មាន់ជល់តាមអនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!