Style-Delights: Lookbook: Indian Summer

August 10, 2014

Lookbook: Indian Summer

A big openhearted Indian hello to everyone! I am in India right now and as always, loving the company of my family and friends, food and shopping! I know I have to haul back the luggage to New York, but this wide leg jumpsuit was too gorgeous to pass up! The classic elements of Indian prints, colors and cotton fabric and the super chic fit, it is really my new favorite!! For those who live in Delhi/NCR - it is from the store Zardozi.

Jumpsuit - Zardozi, India
Similar style - 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
Shoes - Avon/ Similar
Bag - Steve Madden / Similar
Sunglasses - Ray-Ban


 On to my next Indian adventure now! For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

3 comments :

  1. Your look is such a perfect fusion, Jyoti! great job :D

    www.stylefile.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you're having an amazing time in India! I agree, that jumpsuit is way too gorgeous to pass up!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!