Style-Delights: Lookbook : Ann Taylor Buttoned Up Wool Cape

October 16, 2014

Lookbook : Ann Taylor Buttoned Up Wool Cape

Ann Taylor Buttoned Up Boiled Wool Cape, Ann Taylor Cape, Capes For Winter, How To Wear A Cape
I am a big fan of cape coats for winter. But it is not always easy to find a great cape coat that is billowy and loose yet doesn't make you look lost in all the volume. Until this week when I finally found a great cape that is actually a mix between a belted coat and cape! Ann Taylor Buttoned Up Boiled Wool Cape was a love-at-first-sight for me. It is perfect for layering on top sweaters, with jeans or dresses and it is pretty light weight yet warm. It is true cape style but cinches at the waist with a belt and buttons up at the front for a more polished look. BTW, on the website the color looks smokey gray but in person it has more blue in. I love the color though, not Navy nor black, just a midnight blue/black that goes with everything! If you are looking for a cape, this is it!
Ann Taylor Buttoned Up Boiled Wool Cape, Ann Taylor Cape, Belted Cape, Cape With A Belt, Capes For Winter, How To Wear A Cape

Ann Taylor Buttoned Up Boiled Wool Cape, Ann Taylor Cape, Belted Cape, Cape With A Belt, Capes For Winter, How To Wear A Cape


Ann Taylor Buttoned Up Boiled Wool Cape, Ann Taylor Cape, Capes For Winter, How To Wear A Cape

Ann Taylor Buttoned Up Boiled Wool Cape, Ann Taylor Cape, Capes For Winter, How To Wear A Cape, Cape with a belt

Cape - Ann Taylor (Ann Taylor has a HUGE sale going on, with upto 75% extra off on sale items!)
For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

33 comments :

  1. so cool outfit..i like your cape

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, WOW!! Super chic!!

    xo - Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous. So chic look and I love how you paired navy with green accents. That coat is gorgeous.

    xoxo Ra


    http://www.ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how your shirt is two tones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous cape! I love the navy and green combo! Such a chic look!

    Jill
    www.dousedinpink.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How great is this cape! I want one!

    concreterunwayla.blogspot.com
    -Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a chic look!!! In love with that cape and it looks so gorgeous with the green!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful and elegant outfit! The cape is amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh you got the coat!! I have been going back and forth to Ann Taylor's site and checking out this exact coat - great minds, right? Love how you paired with the bold green - great contrast. Hope you are having a wonderful week!

    Zahra
    www.lovezahra.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a unique coat, you look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not your average cape. I love the use of buttons & the overall structure. It's got a classic feel that keeps it relevant season after season. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
  12. So awesome!

    Check out my latest OUTFIT POST and feel free to enter my Oasap GIVEAWAY !
    XoXo Venoma

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been loving the cape coats too! So pretty and feminine.
    Dresses & Denim

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your outfit. The cape is so beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is one classy looking outfit! you look beautiful!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look gorgeous! I love the cape coats this season. :)
    /Madison
    https://fashiontalesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. casual chic! love love the cape!

    xx
    a possible fantasy
    -----
    if you follow me via bloglovin', please let me know so i can follow back. thank you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness!! These colors are gorgeous together and the cape is stunning on you! I have a feeling you are going to get plenty of wear out of it this season. You are the epitome of class, grace and elegance!! Always have been since we became blog buds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just adore this cape! It is so chic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This cape coat is so chic, looks amazing on you!! Love how you styled this look, the pop of green is beautiful. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, glad to have found yours:)
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. So chic!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This cape is so chic on you!!! I I want a cape but not sure it's practical in CA or I could pull it off.

    Thank you so much for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week.


    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm in love with this cape. Absolutely gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  24. great look Jyoti...classy and chic..have a great day

    progressivepanache.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous outfit, looks great for winter! <3

    I have a new post up, would love to know your thoughts;

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  26. ok so this outfit is the bomb dot com. Seriously, that jacket is amazing! I've actually been looking for something similar. I'm loving the pops of bright colors too.

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. You are so chic and stylish! Amazing green accent! You are gorgeous!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com
    Bloglovin
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like the blue and green combination!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I've been on the fence about the cape trend for years, but I'm starting to finally think I need one for myself! I really love the way you've styled it here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!