Style-Delights: Lookbook : Striped Fit And Flare Dress

May 9, 2018

Lookbook : Striped Fit And Flare Dress

Fit & Flare Dress For Spring, Striped fit and flare dress, Blue and white striped dress, nautical dress for summer, blue and yellow bike for women, pretty cruisers for women
I am loving all the sunshine and Spring flowers after a cold winter. There is a lightness all around, a promise of beautiful summer, school vacations, sleeping-in late, lazy days and spending those lazy days outdoors on my bike. (May is the National Bike Month FYI!)
The nautical look is one of my favorites for Spring/Summer and this striped fit and flare dress is perfect for a casual yet polished all American summer look. Once again, I am wearing eShakti because they make my dresses fit for my measurements and height. This dress is sold out but they have some other amazing Spring/Summer dresses to choose from. BTW, if you have not tried this awesome website eShakti.com, you can try now to get $35 off and free shipping with code JYOTIRATHI46
I also love this Striped Fit & Flare dress that is almost exact match for the dress I am wearing!
Fit & Flare Dress For Spring, Striped fit and flare dress, Blue and white striped dress, nautical dress for summer, blue and yellow bike for women, pretty cruisers for women

Fit & Flare Dress For Spring, Striped fit and flare dress, Blue and white striped dress, nautical dress for summer, blue and yellow bike for women, pretty cruisers for women

Fit & Flare Dress For Spring, Striped fit and flare dress, Blue and white striped dress, nautical dress for summer, blue and yellow bike for women, pretty cruisers for women
This above is my old bike but  this Huffy Ladies Southwind Cruiser 26" is almost exact match for my cruiser! Such a chic and pretty bike for a joyride!
Fit & Flare Dress For Spring, Striped fit and flare dress, Blue and white striped dress, nautical dress for summer, blue and yellow bike for women, pretty cruisers for women
This Bali Harvest rattan woven circle straw bag is on repeat wear for me. Its big enough for my day essentials and long strap is good for cross body wear.
Fit & Flare Dress For Spring, Striped fit and flare dress, Blue and white striped dress, nautical dress for summer, blue and yellow bike for women, pretty cruisers for women

Fit & Flare Dress For Spring, Striped fit and flare dress, eShakti Dress Coupon, Blue and white striped dress, nautical dress for summer, blue and yellow bike for women, pretty cruisers for women


I hope you are enjoying the Spring weather and sunshine. For a daily dose of style delights, connect with me on
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

13 comments :

  1. I had no idea that May was national bike month. I haven't rode a bike in years.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete

  2. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work...
    Toys and Games

    Toys and Games

    ReplyDelete


  3. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
    Women Shoes Online

    ReplyDelete


  4. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you.
    Solar Power CCTV Camera

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks.

    Buy Computer Accessories Online

    ReplyDelete


  6. Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work.
    Buy Mobile Accessories Online

    ReplyDelete


  7. Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has provedyour hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading.
    Buy Home Decor Online

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.

    Birthday Party Supplies Online

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty wholesale womens dresses all are my favorites, and if you are looking for more beautiful dresses,you can also turn to our online store She Star.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A website (also written as web site) is a collection of web pages and related content that is identified by a common domain name and published on at least one web server. Notable examples are wikipedia.org, google.com, and amazon.com. All publicly accessible websites collectively constitute the World Wide Web. There are also private websites that can only be accessed on a private network, such as a company's internal website for its employees. Websites are typically dedicated to a particular topic or purpose, such as news, education, commerce, entertainment, or social networking. Hyperlinking between web pages guides the navigation of the site, which often starts with a home page. Users can access websites on a range of devices, including desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. The app used on these devices is called a web browser.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Like what you see? Please share with your friends! That's why God created Facebook and Twitter!